Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 months since my last post...

I haven't posted in MONTHS! I don't have a good reason other than it's a bit against my nature to write and then just put it out there in the world. I feel like I am starting from scratch since it's been eight months.

Coterie went really well in September.  Here's a picture of me, Laura, Karen and Becka selling the line. Three days at the Javitz Center is tough- no sunlight, no healthy food, and high heels all day.

Here we are at the end of day at a hotel near the Javitz- Ink 48- for drinks and dinner. I think Karen had the waiter take this with her iphone and it was dark. It's fuzzy, but I still like it. I had on the Marley in Blue Skies with white pants from J. Crew. It was my favorite outfit that week.


We had drinks on the rooftop before dinner. On the way up we squeezed into a small elevator with another group. By chance we were with the buyer from a store that was on our wish list. Everyone always wants what Laura wears, so naturally the buyer said to Laura (who was wearing the Miranda dress in Cobalt)- "great dress!" Luckily, I had a postcard with our booth number in my purse (usually I am unprepared).  I handed it to her and she came and bought from us the next day. It was a magical moment!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lesley I see you ever day but now I know you're real. Lovely pics and wonderful women all of you! Keep it coming, love! (And Happy Birthday for the weekend

    ReplyDelete