Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photo shoot for Spring 2011



What a day. Hardest working were Quentin, the photographer, and Lauri, the model. Not exactly sure why I had to take a nap when I got home, but I was completely wiped out. Mostly I stood on the sidelines and cheered them on (thrilled that I wasn't the photographer at last), offered them food (though I was the only one that ate), and planned what would happen next (rearranged everything in poor Jody's perfect house). Candes, far left in the photo above, is our graphic artist but doubles as stylist. And Donna, the social media marketing pro, held the big white light reflector. Of course, during this photo, I was documenting. And not sure where Jody, our hostess is. You can see more of the photo shoot on her blog, aboutlastweekend.blogspot.com. Overall it was a huge success. Lots of great images. I'll post a few once we sort through them. Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. what fun, you are living a dream. I dream of having a line and being able to have a photo shoot! congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how much I love your dresses lately!? I get comments whenever I wear one (up here in the North Bay). You should find a dress shop in Healdsburg (the St. Helena of Sonoma County), so that those of us living in Cloverdale (the Oakland of the Wine Country), can live a little.
    Hi to the hubby. ~Joanne

    ReplyDelete