Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day Seven-Done!




Today- from the soccer field to a cocktail party. And now I am done. I don't think I will put that dress on for a few weeks. I think Curtis is more tired of the dress than I am. Today he remarked, "Lesley, it's the ALL DAY dress, not the EVERY DAY dress!"
Okay, okay, it's over! I did it. The same dress for 7 days. What did I prove? How versatile the dress can be was my intention. I think I pulled it off gracefully.
I actually liked wearing the same thing. It becomes a uniform, sort of part of one's identity. I have too many things to think about and am always overwhelmed, so eliminating the issue of what to wear is a relief. Am I ready for another week of wearing the same dress? Well, not tomorrow, but I will probably take another go sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment