Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Loving California


OK, so I was in a completely confused state of mind in March and had scheduled the wrong dates for Spring Break. My best friend was coming from the East Coast, so I took the kids out of school and off we went. It was fantastic. Of course Leanne, my friend who lives 3,000 miles away, is the one that found this treasure called West Point Inn, in Marin. No cars- visitors must hike up 2 miles and bring their own food. The kitchen is open to anyone to prepare whatever they have brought. It was delightful. We slept in little cabins with no electricity and brought our own sheets- VERY sparce. Views of the Bay and the Pacific Ocean. LOVED it! Planning to go again soon. I love California!
p.s. then we took another trip for the real Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment